Policy Updated: 29/08/21
Lower Village Menlo,
Galway City, Galway,
Ireland. H91 K2P5.
VAT No: IE 0497795U
Business No: 265597.
Payment on collection is possible. If you make an order by email, text message, WhatsApp or Facebook you can pay for your order when you come to collect. We can also email you or WhatsApp a payment link through PayPal or Stripe payments.
- We will not split an order. We require the full price of your order before we will send any part of it.
- Bank charges by the receiving bank on payments to us will be borne by us. All other charges relating to payment in a currency other than Euro will be borne by you.
- Any information given by us in relation to exchange rates are approximate only and may vary from time to time.
- If, by mistake, we have under-priced Goods, we will not be liable to supply those Goods to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we dispatch it to you.
- The price of the Goods does not include the delivery charge which will be charged at the rates applicable at the date you place your order and which will be displayed on a page of Corrib Candles Website before we ask you to pay.
- If we owe you money (for this or any other reason), we will credit your credit or debit card as soon as reasonably practicable but in any event no later than 14 days from the date when we accept that repayment is due.
Security of your credit card
We take care to make Corrib Candles Website safe for you to use.
- Card payments are not processed through pages controlled by us. We use one or more online payment service providers (Shopify, Paypal, Stripe etc.) who will encrypt your card or bank account details in a secure environment.
- Prices of Goods are shown on the Corrib Candles Website.
- Prices for bespoke Personalised Goods are available on enquiry, either by phone 091 766187 / 0877988482, by email email@example.com or send us a WhatsApp 0871082284 or Facebook message.
- Prices include value added tax. If you show by your delivery address that you reside outside EU, we will refund to you the amount charged as VAT.
Foreign taxes and duties
- If you are not in EU (European Union) country, we have no knowledge of, and no responsibility for, the laws in your country.
- You are responsible for purchasing Goods which you are lawfully able to import and for the payment of import duties and taxes of any kind levied in your country.